Christmas Performances

Brandi Carlile was playing in a hotel bar in Nashville where I was staying back around 2010. I was completely blown away. So much so that I put $100 in the tip jar. She was THAT good. I was happy to see her career take off, not only in performing, but also as a songwriter for other artist and her production work. She’s got huge talent. Thanks for posting that - I had not listened to her stuff in a while and it was good to hear it again.

She has awesome talent! I like her voice a lot! Been listening to her for a few years and just recently went through all her stuff on Spotify. This is my favorite Christmas song of all times and she did it justice. Just with it was the full version.

Harley or Tradewind

would n eo you gentlemen be so kind and post

Elvis Christmas Album-----Peace in the Valley

I like his voice, I like the song---But--if you fellows will take a minute and watch the video after it is posted, I think you will enjoy the pictures of the mountains and animals and some will also like the Christian pictures.

Hunting Wife, if time permits, watch the video, as there are a couple of beautiful butterfly pictures in this video as well as Montana

Mr Miller AC/DC ---are you related to Dave ( Kizz ) ;)

My wife loves The Voice....I, however do not. Last night I heard this dude singing and had to switch rooms to listen.
I hear ya. I think I hate those shows mostly because my wife wastes too much time planted in front of the TV but I have perked my ears up on occasion and walked out to see who was singing.

Exactly...
I just discovered on of my favorite female artists was once a long time top place winner in a season or Star search.... Beth Hart. Man she must have been high as a kite on some of those episodes.... but she was good back then as well

Just because April seems to evidently not like much Rock and Roll except Elvis (if you call that Rock) I'll add this to AC/DC and Twisted Sister. By the way, when I "liked" AC/DC I had a pop-up asking if I was sure I wanted to do it. Why, hell YES I was! 😁

Back