MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Christmas gifts under $50

Everyone probably has lanterns, but I really like this little one. BD Moji+
It's 3.7 oz with batteries and the magnet feature is handy. Not going to be a primary car camp light source but small and light enough to take for casual backpacking, perfect for truck bed camping.
What’s the battery life like on this in the cold?

This looks neat

Gerber replaceable blade knives. I have the small and the large (the large is the Newberg edition). I really like them.

Gerber replaceable blade knives. I have the small and the large (the large is the Newberg edition). I really like them.
remember...

According to superstition, a knife presented as a gift will sever the friendship between the giver and the recipient. The only way around this is to attach a penny (or a coin of symbolic value) to the knife.

The coin must be promptly removed and returned to the giver as a form of symbolic payment. This transaction prevents the relationship from cutting. The knife is seen as instantly “purchased,” which releases the giver from any negativities that might have otherwise resulted from its use.

This looks neat
Want one? Lol. I tried them out a month ago and reviewed it on a HT thread. I think the headlamp one..

Now that we've gone legal private sales are through the roof
When they made it legal here everyone with an acre or two of land decided to grow pot and make a fortune. After one year there was a seven-year supply sitting in warehouses, so prices dropped. So now everyone has to grow it illegally and export it to states that haven't legalized it.

And a lifetime warranty. I returned a pair of issued darn toughs and got a digital coupon to buy a new pair. Darn tough hikers with a liner sock eliminate most blisters
A new pair ripped by the heal while on the mountain - not sure I trust them anymore.

Back