Christmas Day success

Looks great way to spend Christmas day.
The only day we can't hunt game in the UK.
Yes I was surprised you could hunt on Christmas Day, but we also can't hunt game on a Sunday in the UK either, we wanted to to do our annual Woodcock/Duck day tomorrow, until we realised it is a Sunday...so Monday it is...provided Boris doesn't impose new restrictions on us in Devon
Cheers
Richard

Wouldn't mind sending some of our NW Ontario snow south to you in MN. We were clobbered 23-24th. Very cold too.

My Lab was also fantastic in the heavy stuff this fall. In former years working two other Labs and my Fr Britt I simply stopped shooting birds over cattails. Lost too many. No worries now. She is unbelievable. In open country her ability to mark downed birds is downright uncanny. Ellie was a late bloomer but sure worth the wait.

Looks like y’all have a very merry Christmas - congrats!

How do you like the Benelli o/u?
So far I like it, but I have only had it for a little over a week. I just have to get used to the safety being on the top instead of in the trigger guard on my m2. (That has cost me a couple of birds🤷🏼)

Those guns appear to have a very low profile ... or is it just a longer receiver? Is it a twenty?

On my way to Montana every year I drive through some great looking bird country on Hwy 11 between Baudette and Grand Forks, but have never seen a pheasant on the road dead or alive. Tons of waterfowl though. Where abouts are you located?

I think the receiver maybe just a little longer, I’m in west central mn.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papretzelman
Back