Caribou Gear Tarp

Choose your Celebrity Governor

Runnin_Chupacabra

So, I contemplated posting this for obvious reasons. One’s preferences in life don’t bother me, as long as they aren’t harmful to others, but seeing there is a run on celebrity politicians, Arnold, Trump now Caitlyn Jenner, it begs the question...if you could have one “celebrity” (alive or dead), and I’ll use the term “celebrity” loosely, to run our state who would you choose? I was too young to testify to how well Arnold did while in office. My first instinct says The Rock or John Wayne but I’ll go with Will Clark. Big hunter/outdoorsman and the Thrill was a great Giant.

Clint Eastwood..

I live near him and see him every so often, and know people who enter act with him. A few months ago ran into him at the grocery store. Maybe 20 years ago would be a good idea, but he’s older than dirt and slipping mentally now like we all do eventually...

Stir the pot, and because, why not?

As qualified as any other celebrity.

shady.jpg

Heard The Rock was running for President; and not just on the miniseries. Not sure where his legal home state is; maybe Florida. He could run when DeSantis is termed out.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1st BDX Scope
Back