Chocolate

This is a good time to teach kids about taxes.....a dad tax of 50% of all snickers, kit-kats, and reese’s peanut butter cups is levied......but then refunded during rifle deer season in the form of hunting snacks.
LOL - for years whenever I stole a bite of something tasty from the kids I would label it the learning experience of the Dad tax. Glad to see I am not alone. :)

Chocolate covered raisins!
Those are surprisingly good. And I 'm gonna try some of the other chocolates mentioned. I once tried to quit eating so much of it. I can power through a full bag of Kisses in a day easy. VG, I like a good dark chocolate also. White, not so much. mtmuley

mtmuley, not something you can get in the bitterroot but not far away. Stop by the sweet palace in pburg. They make a milk, white & dark chocolate variety with marshmallows & a variety of nuts(can get without nuts). Been a few years but I assume they still make it. They sell it by the pound. When my dad was still alive I couldn’t go home without at least a pound of the milk & dark variety, the longer I was home the more he wanted me to bring. He’d joke(I think) a pound of each per day of me being home was almost worth it. He ate a pound of each per day. Swore it was the best chocolate he’d ever eaten

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back