Chinese Takeout

WyoDoug

** Be aware **
Last night we ordered a Chinese takeaway from a local place (I won't name them) got it home placed it on kitchen work top and as I was getting plates , I heard the bags rustling and moving!! WTF??!!! I thought what the hell is that. Has something got in the bag? I thought I could see a little pair of eyes peering out at me. I leaned forward, picked up the bag, put it on the floor broom in one hand and there it was again, more rustling and little eyes looking out behind the prawn crackers, I thought its got to be a rat or a mouse or something, so I carefully pulled the bag down ...
And there it was ...
... A Peeking Duck!!!

** Be aware **
Last night we ordered a Chinese takeaway from a local place (I won't name them) got it home placed it on kitchen work top and as I was getting plates , I heard the bags rustling and moving!! WTF??!!! I thought what the hell is that. Has something got in the bag? I thought I could see a little pair of eyes peering out at me. I leaned forward, picked up the bag, put it on the floor broom in one hand and there it was again, more rustling and little eyes looking out behind the prawn crackers, I thought its got to be a rat or a mouse or something, so I carefully pulled the bag down ...
And there it was ...
... A Peeking Duck!!!
LOL, classic!

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back