Check Out This Site

sreekers

I have read a bunch of this guys articles and like his stuff. Check out his site and blog its pretty cool. If I could, I would do it, it turns hunting into a lifestyle for real.

www.cameronhanes.com

Enjoy.

Sreekers, I was searching Sites a while back and Came across his site. I was so impressed that I Emailed him and introduced myself to him. I was the President of DHI (Deer hunters of Idaho) at the time and he couldn't make it out to the Banquet but Guy Eastman did instead. I would have loved to meet him. We exchenged Emails for a long time and believe it or not he has and still peaks into Hunttalk.com. Not like you guys do religiously but....

He sent me his book signed to "Moosie", I got a Kick out of it. He Emailed me when he was going back East to do the Underwear (Under Armour) Camera Shoot. What a life... pose in your Undies and Get paid :p He's 10 Knotches above everyone in my book. A die hard.

Last year when Bugler and I went to Kodiak he gave us some Info. He's very personable I think.

Anyways.. that was a long plug for the guy.... but He's a Stud and a 1/2 !!! Cary on..... :D

I have really enjoyed his articles, and that is the impression that I got of him. Down to earth, but as hard core hunter as they come. I would love to do what he does too, except for maybe the posing in my undies, but hey he prolly gets paid good to do it!

Speaking of Kodiak, who did you go with as far as outfitter?

I have really enjoyed his articles, and that is the impression that I got of him. Down to earth, but as hard core hunter as they come. I would love to do what he does too, except for maybe the posing in my undies, but hey he prolly gets paid good to do it!

Speaking of Kodiak, who did you go with as far as outfitter?
We went with Homer Ocean Charters. There are better out there and the next time I go will be with someone different. We didn't know it at the time but we pretty much got screwed and didn't get the options available to us.

I talked with him for a while at Cabela's once and he seemed like a real cool guy. talk about someone who lives for hunting, his "hunting shape" workout ethic and diet are incredible.

Moosie, are you sure that the underwear shoot wasn't just wishful thinking on your part?

Andy

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rds
Back