Caribou Gear Tarp

Check out the Ut bull

You mean this bull??

bull.jpg

Any bet a Governor's tag holder pops him before he sheds his velvet? We will see pics with copyrights and trademarks on it, to protect unauthorized distribution of the Gomer-like images of the thirty-two guys standing behind the bull wearing "Team (fill in your own name)" T-shirts.

One of those thirty-two guys in the photo will get a finders fee that gives him enough money to put new rubber on his truck and jack it up a couple inches higher, and he will be promoted to higher standing among his worshipers.

Another of those thirty-two guys will be pissed that he didn't share in the finders fee, so he will post the pictures on MM and start telling the story of what happened. The Kool-Aid drinkers will pile on him and verbally thrash him to bits.

I think we see this story unfold every year. Still fun to watch it happen.

How much? hump

Browtine knows more about these UT tags than anyone, so I will not take that bet, as stated. I bet a Governor's tag shoots him, but the seasons may not start for those tags until later in the year, so the velvet comment might be incorrect.

So, can I qualify that bet to say it gets shots by a Governor's tagholder, just not with the velvet issue? :D

If so, I bet you $10.

Can I pay in Monopoly money? IOU's?

What do you have against new rubber? :D

Nothing. Getting some next week to replace the crap that came on my new truck.

Why do they sell trucks with 2 ply tires? If I drove over a cotton ball I would probably get a flat on those Goodyear pieces of crap. Tried to swap them out when I bought the truck, but the dealership wanted no part of it.

Yea, no bet on the gov tag thing. If I had to bet money, It would be on him killing the bull. I won't be involved in anyway shape or form. But its cool to know a bull like this exists in this state and have a tag in hand! If I can do "almost" as well as you did last year, I will be a happy camper.

Monopoly money is cool. If I win, you better pay up :)

How many guys even have tags for where this bull is? If its on public land why are the odds so much better for the gov tag holder? Just curious. Does he get to go after the bull first, with any weapon?

I was also curious, I can't tell what is sarcasm and what isn't on MM regarding the number of people who are supposedly up looking at this animal, but does a bull like this, that is getting photographed, followed, watched, pestered, and pushed lose his fear of people? Or is it more wild and wary than what the impression I get online is? Just seems like the first person with a tag that gets near him is going to kill him.

I think the odds are in favor of the gov tag holder for these reasons:

1, He can hunt him first with a gun and all year until Jan 31st of next year.
2, He has hired a very good guide who has enough help to keep tabs on the bull with the pressure of people watching him.

Good or bad, thats why he has IMO, the increased odds of killing this bull.

Here is my prediction. This bull will disappear just before the hunt and no one will find him again until after the hunts. He didn't get big by being stupid (lets hope).

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back