Check Out The Tiger At Reagan's Library

DRAFTSTUD

I saw the tiger they shot near Reagan's Library, that was a big sucker! How does a tiger roam free like that? You would have thought a Mountain Lion would of whooped his butt by now! :D We have a army base, Ft. Polk south of Shreveport and they had a small tiger running around there for a while, really made for some fun time for the recruits training in the woods. If you do a search for Tigers in the U.S. it comes up with quite a few, 6 or 7 thousand. I did'nt do a search for Lions, but I would assume it would be around the same number, maybe more. Each year there is a guy at our state fair that brings a semi load of tigers for you to see and he always has cubs for you to have your picture taken with. Everyone seems to always want the unusual, tiger, lion, buffalo and they get them when they're young and then what do you do when it grows up and wants your arm for dessert? Zoos do not want them, they have theirs on birth control pills. Has anyone had or know of anyone raising an exotic animal? :confused:

They said on the news along with the story of the lion roaming around the library that theres 10,000+ lions in captivity in the US, more tigers in the US then in the wild. I know a guy that has a couple cougars in captivity. My buddy once caught a pirahna out of the snake river, big fish too not a little guppie....often times people raising those exotic animals have a hard time keeping up with there growth supplying food etc and sometimes just turn them loose.

WELL DRAFTSTUD well on news was guy a kinda fool he was had a lion or tiger anyway he ogt in trouble could ate soemone or went through floor otherwise only thing that i know of that friend had as exotic is a iguana i mean big guy on leash and all a friend had monkey so cute thats all i remember

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back