Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Chattanooga Choo Choo

Nut

Flipper and Tom in Tennessee

I have a job interview in Chattanooga on the 16th. I was wondering on how much road construction to look out for on I-75 and around the city.

Anybody else.

The company I am interviewing at is Alstom . Does anybody know anything on what they are like to work for?

Never been there but have heard from every single rider who has that it's a beautiful state. On my list some autumn soon.

Well you will be good until you get to Knoxville.

They have a large construction zone that starts at the 40/75/640 split and it runs north thru old Knoxville.

The good thing I guess is you will be merging at the beginning/end of the zone...so it should be smooth sailing after that.

Be sure you holler on your way thru and/or back and Martin, Alexis and I will meet you for lunch or supper. ;)

Flipper I received the email with all my details this morning. Lots of paperwork LOL.
I guess I will leave my cousins home around 6 am then just in case. (3 hours away)

The interview is at 10 am next Thursday . So it would be some time in the afternoon I believe. My Martin wanted to come along but he gets fitted for football helmets Friday.

You need a bed Wed night? I am 25 minutes from "downtown" Chattanooga....or Thurs night after you knock'em out in interview?
I have not heard anything bad about Alstrom.
Cell is 423 243 6099 , home is 423 332 9623...I am retard and will be rat heah !!

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back