Caribou Gear

Carp Action

Duck-Slayer

Well been busy smacking the carp, this year has been good with the low water till the last couple of days, Been to 2 tourney's already, you all can keep taps on what i'm up too on my Facebook page if you click the Team Slayer down at the bottom of my signature, I will try and post pics here from time too time also for you that don't have Facebook,
Matt

IMG_1531_zpslxevxt4k.jpg

IMG_1526_zpsrmsbff0z.jpg

IMG_1528_zpsmogxlaxe.jpg

IMG_5099_zpsdoucqo7g.jpg

IMG_5097_zpsnjdfwqgu.jpg

Congrats on some big ugly fish .............. that sure looks like a lot of fun.
BTW, not sure why I missed it up until now, but I saw your avatar had changed and found your thread about Bambi, holy crap what a buck. I'm guessing you find yourself still walking around with a big-ol'-grin when you think of that hunt.
Now, back to your fish ............ are those Idaho carp and do you shoot anything small?:D

Last edited:
Nice! with the cold weather here in WI we are a long way off from any carp spawn.

BTW, not sure why I missed it up until now, but I saw your avatar had changed and found your thread about Bambi, holy crap what a buck. I'm guessing you find yourself still walking around with a big-ol'-grin when you think of that hunt.
Now, back to your fish ............ are those Idaho carp and do you shoot anything small?:D

Don't think the grin has come off my face since the day I shot it.... I generally don't shoot anything small, just not in my nature..... :D LOL, yea I shoot plenty of small fish/animals.....
Matt

Nice! Need someone to take any off your hands let me know.

usually if the weather is a bit nicer I do have some I could get rid of, I keep 4 bear guys and 1 crawfish guy with carp the last couple of years but I am always looking for more people too take them off my hands, PM me....
Matt

Very Nice!!!
Looks like BIG fun - for the whole family, too!
I like that elevated platform. It's just like a tree stand. Where's the corn flinger! Haha.

I can almost smell those things from here! :eek:

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back