Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Carbon barrel and stock options

Lrhxr9

I have a crf winchester model 70 classic. I was looking to rebarrel it with a carbon barrel but have been looking for more of a drop in style fiberglass stock. The model 70 stocks are hard to come by. I was also looking to see builds with a sporter vs varmint stock and carbon barrels. Preferably in the 22”-24” range. Thanks in advance.

I have a crf winchester model 70 classic. I was looking to rebarrel it with a carbon barrel but have been looking for more of a drop in style fiberglass stock. The model 70 stocks are hard to come by. I was also looking to see builds with a sporter vs varmint stock and carbon barrels. Preferably in the 22”-24” range. Thanks in advance.
I just started a thread for a model 70 getting a carbon fiber barrel and stock.
For a drop in, you're pretty limited. Bell & Carlson, McMillan, HS Precision.

I really like the manners carbon fiber stock on my Noslar it feels great and is tight and comfortable to shoulder paired with a proof research carbon fiber barrel it's great

I really like the manners carbon fiber stock on my Noslar it feels great and is tight and comfortable to shoulder paired with a proof research carbon fiber barrel it's great
I ended up with a hs precision stock mainly because of compatability. I didnt want to be in the price range of someone having to inlet the entire thing. And a proof research sendero light cf barrel. Should be here tonight.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back