Yeti GOBOX Collection

Car Insurance Rates

Had this same convo early summer with a group of friends. One works in the insurance business in "MN" if that helps or matters. He said progressive went up 20% in MN due to alot of factors. more accidents and citations, seemed like they lumped most of the drivers together metro and rural. And the increase in car values. I had progressive at the time and mine too went up a big amount. I had called my agent and we shopped around and i found one for half the price of what my progressive would be. Which is unfortunate ive been with them for over a decade and have enjoyed their services thus far.

Had this same convo early summer with a group of friends. One works in the insurance business in "MN" if that helps or matters. He said progressive went up 20% in MN due to alot of factors. more accidents and citations, seemed like they lumped most of the drivers together metro and rural. And the increase in car values. I had progressive at the time and mine too went up a big amount. I had called my agent and we shopped around and i found one for half the price of what my progressive would be. Which is unfortunate ive been with them for over a decade and have enjoyed their services thus far.
Between a hail storm that damaged my rental car and wife's car, totaling my truck, and my wife having an accident just after paint less dent repair, I'll be shopping for a different carrier next June I'm sure.

Our State Farm has skyrocketed in the last 6 months. up over $150/month and we have 1 more vehicle to renew later this year...been with them since I was 16...we had the search for another carrier talk the other night and for the first time I was on board. but yall aren't giving me much hope

Between a hail storm that damaged my rental car and wife's car, totaling my truck, and my wife having an accident just after paint less dent repair, I'll be shopping for a different carrier next June I'm sure.
yea, thats why i switched. I am with Farmers Mutual Insurance Company of Nebraska now.

I just renewed auto, homeowners and an umbrella liability with Farm Bureau and slight increase that was not out of bounds for todays climate. So in other words, I did not have climate change?

It's wise to shop your insurance needs around every couple of years. We rarely change insurers, but it sure helps to negotiate a better rate when they constantly are wanting more.

We recently switched everything to another company and found out we were really getting screwed on one of my cars. I forget how much we are saving, but yeah, you seem to have to switch every 3-5 years now.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back