Capturing the moment

Legendary

So, I have a friend that is trying to get started with a new quest and has asked me to reach out to my fellow huntalk members. He came along with me and captured my hunt on video and has just finished a couple of other hunts he has filmed. I will definitely have him along on my sons first hunt to be able to capture all the memories. I think it turned out really good. He documented it to show what Coues hunting is like and what to expect on a Coues hunt. He is using this video to show*off his talents and to attract future clients.*I have posted a link to his newly completed website and the videos that he has completed. Let me know what you think?

www.wildwinslowfilms.com

http://youtu.be/BB-JNEEZ0vc Carl's hunt.
http://youtu.be/00NMRt378do * * *Quinn's hunt*
http://youtu.be/yc-yDTggkF8 * * * Coues deer

Last edited:
"You field judge the buck and he makes the cut.....It's go time".
Wow, that's "Legendary"

Tell your "friend" that he needs to get a narrator that doesn't sound like a stoner.

I just watched the sheep hunts. Very impressive. I visited Dr. Stonecipher a few times back in the day.

Looks like the guy can run a camera. I'm not sure about eating the yote nuts....there are just too many other good things to eat in life.

I think you're not being very honest about promoting "your friend."

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/forums/topic/42043-capturing-the-moment/

Why is that biscuit hunter? Ive known Tim for about15 years now, and he asked me and a couple other guys to spread the word since his website just launched and he is in Alaska right now and doesnt get to a computer very often. Whats dishonest about that.

By the way sweetnectar I totally agree with you on poor choice of dinner.

So, I have a friend that is trying to get started with a new quest and has asked me to reach out to my fellow huntalk members

So with 2 posts, your a fellow hunttalk member? Were you someone else in a previous life?:confused:

So with 2 posts, your a fellow hunttalk member? Were you someone else in a previous life?:confused:

My fault shoot straight I wasnt aware of the minimum post requirement before I get to be a member. Hopefully its not the 3700 mark. I spend more time in the field than on the computer so it would take me a decade or three to achieve your mark.

I sold the boots, along with other things because of unforeseen expenses in buying my house...not to "get by"... Welcome out of hiding, though

I sold the boots, along with other things because of unforeseen expenses in buying my house...not to "get by"... Welcome out of hiding, though

congratulations?:confused: i bought a house while i was in collage and still had boots on my feet for a kodiak goat hunt along with a gps to find my way around. I worked for it....

3 posts or 3000 its hunting related not like he is selling snakes and sparklers no one wants. Many people fallow huntalk that might not post. who cares its not your site and your not the forum police are you?

Last edited:
I guess with only "2" posts now I cannot consider myself a member according to "shoot straight" & "John Cushman" Did I miss something during the registration process?

Ill vouche for Legendary an YES to clarify your concerns he is being honest!

Copying and pasting someone else's post and putting it up under his name doesn't seem very honest to me when the claim is made that "He came along with me and captured my hunt..." Which one of you was it that had a hunt filmed, you or him? If he has also used this service then why didn't he mention that over on CWT? He never even mentioned knowing the guy at all. Seems kind of strange to me, as I would figure that the endorsement of two satisfied customers/friends would be better than one.

Who spends time wondering that??

note: it's pre-season theshootist - i.e. hack time. Starts getting a little salty, a fun time of year - sharp tongues and whits prior to getting to elk / deer / moose camp.
That's all.
AND, the guys who stick - who have some thick skin are members. imo.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back