Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Canadian influence

Mntboy

I hunt sheep, goat, moose and bear up near Telegraph Creek, only about 60 miles east of Alaska.

Sheep and huge mulies near Lytton.

Mulies, whitetail, moose, bear and cougar right here in Kamloops. Matter of fact my biggest mulie ever was shot about 15 minutes from home.

We have an annual deer camp (pissup) in Williams Lake every year. That ones just plain hard on the head!!

There's some good riding around here Elkhunter. I've been to your state for the big hill climb twice. If I go again this year I'll give you a heads up.

goat

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 12-07-2002 18:55: Message edited by: Goat ]</font>

Next time you come for the Hill Climb I will gladly buy you a cold one. That is one great event and there are some friggin cool wrecks.

Goat , it depend on if its a buck or doe as too what i eat first on it.
Hows the moose hunting up that way?? some day i want to go after one of those swamp rats.

Schmalts

The moose huntin up here is terrible!! They're all scrawny little dinks. But they aren't bad EATIN!!

goat

fcf10445.jpg

Goat:

If that picture is an example of what you call a "scrawny little dink", then I'l take some and consider myself fortunate.

KC
:D

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goat:
[QB]Schmalts

The moose huntin up here is terrible!! They're all scrawny little dinks. But they aren't bad EATIN!!

goat

Ooops, must have posted the wrong pic, was tryin to give you guys a cold trail, so's ya'll wouldn't come amass an kill all the big uns. Here's what I was meaning to post!!

goat

fcf97c40.jpg

Back