Canadian Bear Hunt Lodge Recommendations???

Foxtrot1

Possibly changing jobs soon, so it looks like I am going to miss out on taking leave this fall. As a back up plan looking for a spring beat hunt/fishing combo for 2020. Has anyone had good experiences with a specific lodge? Our group is split, some fishing and some hunting. We are flexible on locations. I have never been to a Canadian lodge and hearing from someone who's had a good trip would help. Thanks

Possibly changing jobs soon, so it looks like I am going to miss out on taking leave this fall. As a back up plan looking for a spring beat hunt/fishing combo for 2020. Has anyone had good experiences with a specific lodge? Our group is split, some fishing and some hunting. We are flexible on locations. I have never been to a Canadian lodge and hearing from someone who's had a good trip would help. Thanks

A buddy of mine runs Soaring Lake Lodge, in Sask... I haven't been up, but the fish they are pulling out of the lake are massive and his hunters have taken some good bears.

Last edited:
I had good luck at Golden Eagle Camp in Matachewan, works well for fisherman as you get a boat & motor with your cabin rental.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back