Canada Geese coming over the border !!!!

Moosie

Grand poopa
I'm tiered of Canada geese coming over the border !! So, I've gotten about 5 friends together and we're geting together to put a stop to this chit.

I've read somewere that :

What have you ever done for this country... EVER...

So what are you doing about it? So what are your solutions/answers to the problem?

in helping protect our borders. It's people like you that make this country great.....keep up the fight. There are a lot of people out here that appreciate the work you do.

Hopefully, this will stop the TRASH that is happening :

geese.JPG

bird_poop.jpg

njcar.jpg

Bird%20Poop.jpg

I'm going to start a group called Waterfowlmaids and for 2 months stand grounds and catch these guys coming over into our grain and corn fields. I will also be carrying a gun. I won't necessarily use the gun but I'll have it for protection or if one of these poop toating birds get's out of hands.

I'm looking for Donations to help my cause.

You're welcome for Making a difference. Because I really am !!!!!

Are the troublesome ones the canada geese, or are they the resident canada geese that don't go back to canada anymore?

:D Moosie...is that last pic a sample from under the lid in your office??
Looks like you found a new use for the vaccum packer.... :rolleyes:

Does it matter ? They eat American Grass!! It's not that I hate "ALL" Canada geese.... (per say).... Mostly just the ones that come over and eat the corn.... and Chit on the sidewalks !!!!

Why do you guys mock me ? I'm at least doing something about it !!!!

I've heard they have "drained" the Vet clinics dry...Definitely a problem area. Do you think you could start a website and get national attention....

Check their passports..if they don't have one put geese pampers on them and deport them...some other less motivated geese will have to fold your towels and cut your grass.

Funny stuff Moosie.

Damn Canadians! They are also wanting timber subsidies. I will volunteer a couple hundred rounds of three and a half inch Federal magnums in "T" shot to the cause but I get to fire them. LMAO.

I agree with Moosie we need to do someting about those geese. I can't find a decent place to fish when the weather warms up because they turned all the banks into a bathroom. I say canadian, american, who cares if they are causing a problem, eliminate them.

I'm planning a :MAD "goose march" :MAD for about the 5th or so of october. I will be protesting with a 12 guagehump

Want to join the march moosie:D ?

SEE... I think with the support of a few people We will actually make a difference ...... :rolleyes:

MikeR, 10-4 good buddy... couny me in :D

Careful guys. The ACLU will be all over you. After all, our poor Canadian freinds should have the same basic fundamental rights that we enjoy. Besides, they help our economy by providing free fertilizer to golf courses around the country..........that is something you could never get an american to do.

Well, JMCD that is not exactly correct as I admit to having taken a dump on a golf course at least one time. Just being patriotic. :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PotomacRiver
Back