Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Can you find the man in 3 seconds?

wilecoyote76

According to medical experiments:

If you can find the Man's Head within 3 seconds, your right brain is more developed than normal people.

If you can find the Man's Head within 1 minute, your right brain is developed normally.

If you can find the Man's Head within 1-3 minutes, your right brain is slow in reacting; you should eat more meat protein.

If you can find the Man's Head in 3 minutes or more, your right brain is a disaster...extremely slow in reacting.

The only suggestion is please watch cartoons to help normally develop your right brain.

fa44f38d.jpg

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Wilecoyote76

Alcohol_test.gif

OK Finding the head is easy; now can you find your nose?

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 12-18-2003 05:26: Message edited by: pawclaws ]</font>

What happens if You look at it and realize there is Only (What appears to me as) Coffee beans ? And after 3 seconds you think it's jsut coffee beans and think you're getting a joke played on ya...

What do the experts say about that ?
confused.gif

Moosie, I think they'd immediately diagnose you with ADHD, stick you with two or three different medications, and sign you up to speak with a counselor about your childhood.
rolleyes.gif
wink.gif

Ok I looked at the pictures for at least 2 minutes, and I found a dog is that a bad thing? Am I not normal????
Quick Draw

about 15 seconds, i think this is not a good test for anything but where you start looking first at the pic.

OK I'm up to two dogs, one man's head and one "Oh My God; They Killed Kenny!"
biggrin.gif

Okay I found it in 2 seconds, but then how come I can't find my ass with both hands????
Does that mean the left side of my brain is leading my right side astray????

Back