Can you find the man in 3 seconds?

wilecoyote76

According to medical experiments:

If you can find the Man's Head within 3 seconds, your right brain is more developed than normal people.

If you can find the Man's Head within 1 minute, your right brain is developed normally.

If you can find the Man's Head within 1-3 minutes, your right brain is slow in reacting; you should eat more meat protein.

If you can find the Man's Head in 3 minutes or more, your right brain is a disaster...extremely slow in reacting.

The only suggestion is please watch cartoons to help normally develop your right brain.

fa44f38d.jpg

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Wilecoyote76

Alcohol_test.gif

OK Finding the head is easy; now can you find your nose?

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 12-18-2003 05:26: Message edited by: pawclaws ]</font>

What happens if You look at it and realize there is Only (What appears to me as) Coffee beans ? And after 3 seconds you think it's jsut coffee beans and think you're getting a joke played on ya...

What do the experts say about that ?
confused.gif

Moosie, I think they'd immediately diagnose you with ADHD, stick you with two or three different medications, and sign you up to speak with a counselor about your childhood.
rolleyes.gif
wink.gif

Ok I looked at the pictures for at least 2 minutes, and I found a dog is that a bad thing? Am I not normal????
Quick Draw

about 15 seconds, i think this is not a good test for anything but where you start looking first at the pic.

OK I'm up to two dogs, one man's head and one "Oh My God; They Killed Kenny!"
biggrin.gif

Okay I found it in 2 seconds, but then how come I can't find my ass with both hands????
Does that mean the left side of my brain is leading my right side astray????

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back