Can`t post pics?

cjcj

I was posting pics last year...and Now after doing it the same way i can`t? Why? last tried on the your eaten lead thread in sportsmans issues Something change? :confused:

nothing changed.... what errors are you getting?
are you doing them as an attachement or putting them in the gallery first.
if its an attachment the file size might be to big

Delw

Delw here is what i get?

cjcj, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
.Trying to post a deer pic.

What gallery are you trying to put it in? if you are trying to upload it you need to click on the section of the gallery you want it in ... So click on hunting pics then click upload

Delw

I don`t think i get it... i wasn`t going or using any gallery... just uploading to the manage attachments... i just tried the gallery and tried to post the pic to copper bullet performance... Don`t know what happened......I `m sorry i just suck on the p.c.

do a properties ie right click mouse over pick, then click properties, then copy and paste and put inbetween img tags ( click the post card when you make you post/reply and paste it into the box)

ok the reason it wasnt working in the attachments was due to the size of the file
, Id rather people use the gallery taht way it resizes them automatically to a size that fits the forum just right

Delw

Delw

Back