camp pics

I go to a site call photobucket.com There I can upload bulk photo at once and then under option I set them for message board. After that I copy paste it on here. They come out alot better --->
447e4f5f.jpg

6199390a.jpg

Oh by the way. I got a email from someone stating comment about my post on main board. I thought it was some what strange so befor I click on there link to see what's up. I log on here and look there name up in the members room. They don't exist. So be on the look out for emails.

Hope you are feeling better soon dave. I like the idea of having a feed of trout on the lake shore. Have not done that in a few years. Not to much else going on here. You ever see/hear from Stillearning? wonder whats up and how he is doing. Well I think it is time to make a phone call and see what the deal is on my truck.

Hey guys,

went looking for bear earlier in the month, it was fun but we had 3 things going against us I think. I think we were a tad early, weather was hot (mid 70's) and the ash from mt redoubt was terrible.

had a good time anyway. we just loaded up my buddies plane and flew to skwentna. I wasnt in anchorage so it was all good.

skwentna river. also this is the edge of the airstrip.

skwentna005.jpg

I think this is the mayors house, fire department, general store, post office and the roadhouse. it wasnt open.

skwentna008.jpg

My buddies chief. Kinda small but its sound and at 4 gallons an hour, pretty cheap to fly.

skwentna002.jpg

Just cruising over the matsu valley. anchorage is way in the distance at the base of the mtns.

skwentna014.jpg

Maybe next time you will have better luck with the bear hunt. At least you got away from everything and enjoy your trip. That river look like it could be full of salmon and trout. I bet the fly are as bad there as they was back home. Right dave lol.

Well took me a few minutes to find these place. Hope they do great setting up the new site.Mean well here are a few pics from the cudde.
a147bf82.jpg

b2a54abc.jpg

54d02481.jpg

bb5b92d2.jpg

I got a fawn pic,but the mother was in the way as you can see.

dcdf10fd.jpg

Wow right now I can only post four pics at a time. I hope they change this.

Where you hiding at dave. still lost trying to find the site. Here is a pic of the stands that was given to me. I allso have some new pics on the cudde. I will retrieve them some time today. By the way how is the house coming?. All move in allready. I herd about Mr Brook, strange how thing happen the way they do. You just don't know when you time is up. Well I need to get back to the little ones that stay the night. We got lucky they both slept threw the night.

Lots of game around at your place. Nice to see the young stuff. Hope they all survive, with the coyotes around there.
The house is coming nicely. There will be a huge change this week as the crackfillers, fireplace guys, and mason are all starting their stuff today. Siding should be complete by end of week.
Garry will be sadly missed in the Jct. He did alot of volunteer stuff for the kids. I will miss his expertize with the work/landscaping at my new home. He was doing my septic and land prep. He was just at my place doing a small job with his dozer that morning. He just left my property and floated the dozer up the road and was taking it off float when the accident happened. Funeral is this afternoon. We went to funeral home last evening and paid our respects. 'The Iceman' will be missed.
I am sure we can find a place for your tree stands. I might have to trade you for the one with the sides. I am not that good with heights and that may be safer. I haven't had time to explore behind my new home yet, but I will later on. We have 6 names in on the moose draw, although the odds are poor maybe some one will get lucky.
I took son-in-law and grandson down Flounder fishing yesterday. Excellant day, caught 31 and no junk fish. I have never gone this early in season, and with taking you down there several weeks ago and catching 5 of them, I knew it could only get better. No bugs, nice temps, too easy.
Have a good week and don't spoil those kids, LOL.

Good to see you got a few more fish. Sad thing is one of the little guys are leaving tonight for North Carolina. I know jeanne going to have a bad few day. She was upset when I took him home yesturday after we watch him all night. I'm going to miss him as well. We are going to hook up the live cams (I HOPE) as soon as they get settle in. I guess it is a thirteen hour hike to there. So we could visit once they are ready. Well time to get things ready for our last visit.

yeah there is and I herd they are the size of the deer in the last pic. So about 150 would make a nice deer in the freezer. They are not far from the ocean I here. So we will see about chasing some dolphin and tilefish. depends what they taste like. The weeks seem to fly by, next thing you know it is going to be fall again. Got to get the freezer clean out some more.

Raining hard today. No fishing this weekend. Got fitted for Tux for Cub's wedding. Crackfillers working at house today. We are going to a Dance Show that my grand kids are in at 2pm. Then I gotta go do some insurance work, then have a Father's Day supper with the kids. Tomorrow is a trip o Saint John to see my father for Fathers Day. I guess it is a busy weekend. No wonder the weekend goes so fast. Thanks for the pics Trent. You know I am starting to get hunting fever. Its a long time to hunting season so I better get that out of my head. Take care and have a good weekend.

Trent those are some nice game pictures you posted. I got a dumb question for you though. Are those stands just the tops sitting up against the trees you got there? You don't really hunt from that low do you? And if you do, don't you get busted alot hunting that low? I'm from the midwest, and I hunt from 20-30 feet up so we don't get busted so easy. I'm thinking that is just the top half your stands you took pics of. Am I right? Around here if we tried to hunt that low out of a stand we would never get away with it. I mean no offense, I'm just curious.:confused:

Back