Caribou Gear

camp pics

Wow

wow :eek: surpise to see so many responds, Ok here goes, Calif.Hunter I pay $50 to bring a gun over and it is good for one year.BigHornRam yes if you are in the area those beer are gone but they can be replace with three more or so.JohnSWA roughing it is the trip there 12hrs.ELKCHSR it is realy tough when you got to get up after you eat, but bring your hat I got just the right hook to hang it on.Elkhunter it's great specialy when you work days on end and make that trip, get there and like my last trip the next day it hit me. Silence nothing in my head at all.everything went away for two weeks.

Trent, that is a rough looking place. I bet you have to think twice before heading up there. How do you do it, friend? Oh, and how much will it cost me to do it also?

If I had a place like that, I don't know that I would ever be seen in a city again. That is a beautiful 'camp'...

:cool:

Trent

Now now Mojave you posted the pics for me, all I did was supply them. And danr55 if I told you what we pay for that camp you hold a gun to my head and drag me back there . I can get land for about $500 to $1000...

Trent..... What part of Can-adia" are you in ? is ther eany bears or just deer ...... And what does it take to talk you into chasing bears if they're there :)

Nice camp, I think I could rough it like that :p

No-mans land Moosie

Our camp is near Fredericton New Brunswick,I live there for 30 years befor moving to New York.To answer your question about bear hunting in that area.There are three hunts for

2005 Black Bear Season Dates Open Wildlife Restrictions Annual
Management Bag Limit
Zones

April18 to June 25 1 to 25 Females accompanied 1 bear of
by cub or cubs are either
protected sex per
year

Sept 12 to Sept 24 1 to 25 Archery hunting only

Oct 1 to Nov 5 1 to 25

That is 2005 dates for bear , I seen seven last trip up there with in a mile drive. I never set up on a bear hunt. I know of some people that hunt and guide.

You got to put in for the bear draw from Jan 4th to Feb 28
And from march 14 to april 1 you can call in to see if you was lucky to get a tag. I'm not sure what you are looking for into a bear hunt or what you think it is worth Moosie.You can tell me what you would pay for such a hunt and I can find out from others what they charge. As for me, you be a better guide to me in my own home town for bear.

Moose anyone

I hope to get my tag drawn this year, Alot of guys back home say I got a better chance then they do to get my license because I'm in a different draw.

Attachments

• MOOSE.JPG
    MOOSE.JPG
    20.7 KB · Views: 7,945
Guard Bear

I got a bear guarding my camp as well Moosie see for yourself---->

Attachments

• BEAR.JPG
    BEAR.JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 7,919
Trent looks like a pretty good setup, sure beats a tent out in the tunda or a rain poncho and liner while on a sheep hunt. Nice critters

Back