Caribou Gear

camp pics

Nice to see some are starting to change there time travel. By the way if you look to in right side of that small tree and in the back ground up high you will see my stand. it is one the edge on a big field and I got mess hanging down.
af804c49.jpg

883f5036.jpg

93a5fec5.jpg

8ddffa04.jpg

de23c355.jpg

d2788562.jpg

3788f4d2.jpg

I just got back from the camp. mustard up enought energy to go out and bring back the sd card. I got 186 pics on it. Most of them (140) are turkey turkey turkey. alot of toms in strutt. there is a pic on there that show toms line up in strutt. I never seen so many turkey pics. they hit the corn every morning. I think tomorrow I will move the camera into the sun alittle more for better pics. pending on how I feel. I'll do the pic later on, but for now I need to take care of the wife.

What's wrong, struttin turkeys got you horn'd up?
Went ice fishing yesterday (Son-in-law, grandson and I) and caught a small tommy cod. Very warm in shack and we enjoyed ourselves but no fish. Guess I'll wait another couple weeks and try again. Sorry, again I forgot to take photo of shack.
Have a good week guys.

ok here is a few pics to get you guys all fire up this coming spring. I know where i'm going to be friday morning. I'm starting to get alittle hook to turkey hunting. These pic are in no order cause there is 28 of them. first pic is a buck with one side gone. Hex I'm might enter the basspro cudde pic of the month on some of these pics.

f0329d73.jpg

e38643e7.jpg

d6a01458.jpg

5d32c7b8.jpg

7982b0fd.jpg

bd3928ea.jpg

0bb17371.jpg

57b52555.jpg

76498b81.jpg

b057a68a.jpg

Thats ridiculous. We have lots of snow, however it is raining at this time. Its not raining too hard so hopefully there is no flooding. It will knock the snow down some though. It'll be a while before we see any grass, LOL.

Well the actively has drop out there. I think it is due to the snow. Either way there is two toms that hang out on the hill. I got a few pics of them and this morning when we was having breakfast I look out and they are heading towards the trail cam. Not sure if I got a pic cause my friend had to go to the out house. And they ran back up the hill. So here is a few pics again.
2b38f372.jpg

0f1c17a6.jpg

ac19fbf1.jpg

026f512c.jpg

81beed03.jpg

b00271e5.jpg

3b2c0093.jpg

a95fd4b2.jpg

a51924a5.jpg

f14e30d6.jpg

Not to much snow here any more. Just where it is either stack up or where the sun can not get to it.I went out to the island we hunt a few years ago and took some pics today.

4f6d3b25.jpg

ed52cc36.jpg

de3321e8.jpg

ba0cf986.jpg

12bf2dcb.jpg

72b4cd11.jpg

Nothing for game, Seen signs in the mud.Funny thing last night I went to the camp and in about three hours we got about eight inches of light snow. I came home this morning and here there was about a inch. Now it is all gone again. The difference between fourteen mile. Allso seen a few deer to the left as I top that hill out there. They seem to dig at this side of a field. not sure whats in the ground there but they like it.

What a pile of snow we got last nite. Everything pretty much shut down today. Did get away icefishing yesterday, but no smelt, just Tommy-cod. Did the curling thing again this year as well. We won 2 and tied 1, best we have ever done. Just luck though. I'll send some pics of ice shack when I get them from Cub.

Well lets see the white yuckie stuff. Not to bad here snow wise. Still can not wait til spring. Wonder what bruce is up to. Must of kick in over drive with the archery. Thought he said they was going to bangor again for another shoot. Hope they did not get stuck in the snow on the trails there. Well time to go to work for half the day.

Back