Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

camp pics

Holy Hanna ! I can’t even do that temp in my ice shack with the heater running! Are you OK
Mentally or physically?

Physically yes, very high tolerance due to years of working in such extreme conditions and precarious situations.

Mentally, probably not, due to the development of high tolerance due to years of working in such extreme conditions and precarious situations.

Mentally or physically?

Physically yes, very high tolerance due to years of working in such extreme conditions and precarious situations.

Mentally, probably not, due to the development of high tolerance due to years of working in such extreme conditions and precarious situations.
OK, that was funny…. Still LMAO!
Thanks, I needed that !

Still learning how to use the features out here, hopefully soon enough I should be able to start interesting threads and share as much information while learning all there is to learn about the world of Hunts and more.. Hope to make new friends and know a thing or two new to me..

Mentally or physically?

There is no “free” lunch. It always comes with something…

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back