Camp knife

Gerber strongarm for camp tasks. I have beat the snot out of it and it handles it great. I always have a benchmade bugout in my pocket for smaller tasks. It is so light I can't tell it's there.

I keep my game cleaning knives separate.

For many years it was a CRKT fixed with a gut hook & rubberized handle. Think it was under 30 bucks. Easy blade touch up...virtually indestructible. but last year left in my deer blind, the handle became mouse food. Lesson learned...again.

Buck bantam 285 pocket knife. Been using it for 7 years now for about any task and it’s held up great. I second the gerber strong arm too, but I haven’t got to use it much yet

My EDC is a Kershaw...no idea of the model. The steel is OK but I like the one-handed opening. I kind of like having a middle of the road knife in my pocket because I tend to mis-use it on occasion.

These things are awesome. I have a bunch, they are great for everything from cooking to taking apart game.

https://www.amazon.com/Victorinox-C...SZBA03V72V7&psc=1&refRID=P2TMQ6WA6SZBA03V72V7
Those and a couple of these sharpeners should be stored in numerous nooks and crannies...

For many years it was a CRKT fixed with a gut hook & rubberized handle. Think it was under 30 bucks. Easy blade touch up...virtually indestructible. but last year left in my deer blind, the handle became mouse food. Lesson learned...again.
I have a CRKT clip knife that I carry every day,
I've had it for years.
I keep it so sharp if you look at it wrong it will
cut you! 💥

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back