Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Kryptik

Votes: 16 12.8%
  • Other

Votes: 25 20.0%
  • None

Votes: 21 16.8%

• Total voters
Cam's about to get much richer, and you might even eventually buy something from his new clothing brand sponsor (may be a part owner). 100% made in USA Origin Gear. Congrats to a man who seems to be a great guy. Hard work = great rewards. (y):sneaky:
I’ll wear denim jeans and a carhart first. Unless of course his new clothing line is free. That I would possibly consider.

Just wait till it gets out how much Randy is paying the Hunttalk elitists to engage in snobby tittering about Utardian dress.

As a big mouthed Utard, I demanded a peanut buster parfait, per fiscal quarter.

Haven't heard a counter offer yet

He’s been two timin for a long time. I bet UA finally said us or them.
…them…all day. It’s always been them!!

I don’t know how tacky it is, but it really makes me wonder about how sponsorships work. Hope it’s not like asking a woman her age, but it’d be interesting to know. Do they just send whatever products you want free? Do you pay cost? Maybe each brand is different as to what you get? Is there an actual pay check just for name-association?

Been waiting on my check from Hostess but it must be lost in the mail.

…them…all day. It’s always been them!!

I don’t know how tacky it is, but it really makes me wonder about how sponsorships work. Hope it’s not like asking a woman her age, but it’d be interesting to know. Do they just send whatever products you want free? Do you pay cost? Maybe each brand is different as to what you get? Is there an actual pay check just for name-association?

Been waiting on my check from Hostess but it must be lost in the mail.
Someone like Remi might be getting some dough, but I bet a lot of these instafamous guys ain’t gettin sh!t but they’ll let you believe they are millionaires as they hash tag away.

Under Armor. Clothes that magically make hunts more successful
I killed my biggest buck last season in red field blue jeans and a gray Hanes T-shirt! I’m pretty sure it was the jeans from bass pro that sealed the deal! Although I did have my Vortex hunting hat on that I got with a scope purchase. I can’t imagine how successful I’d be if I wore UA!

Didn't get to read through all the comments, but I wonder how it will be now with Remi and FL being together, since Remi now uses GoHunt, and Steve and the Meat Eater crew use OnX. Not that it matters, just curious to see how that will pan out.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwaller4449
Back