Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Calling my shot!

I have access to a feedlot with some collared doves. Fair trade for an elk hunt? I’d even settle for pronghorn.

I am a sucker for a good dove shot plus you put me and the fam into a decent mexican restaurant last week when i was i your neighborhood! Let me know in app season what your plan is and i will gladly help out in fall.

I am finally going to draw the tags I have been waiting years for:

MT unlimited archery permit(newly passed)
MT general deer
MT general elk
Unit 34 CO deer

Nobody can draw tags like I do! Nobody!!

Oh and I almost forgot

A woof tag

Central Colorado limited elk 2nd rifle season will be my hunt next year. Should easily draw. Good luck next year group

I am a sucker for a good dove shot plus you put me and the fam into a decent mexican restaurant last week when i was i your neighborhood! Let me know in app season what your plan is and i will gladly help out in fall.

You sir, are much too kind! We’ll be in touch!

I’m not as progressive with my predictions despite 347 points in ten states. Drew no western tags this year but a banner year here in Midwest. So expecting to burn 25 CO elk points for a unit 61 archery tag. Didn’t like the random survey I got from CPW recently. Smelled of a NR point water down. On top of that a long shot elsewhere would just be gravy.

I’m going to draw a coveted late season cow tag on a group application with my FIL and Uncle.

I’ll finally get to hunt with the old geezer, even if it’s not in North Idaho.

I’ll pickup 2 elk tags in ID, archery Sept and late rifle cows. ID OTC rifle muleys. Maybe MT pronghorn. Have a decent feeling I might pull something in the random in WY 🤞 5-20% draw odds, so it could happen!

I’m going to apply for something outside of MT for the first time this year:

Calling out my drawing of a NM archery elk tag for a change of scenery.

Back