Calling my shot!

I'm calling my wife and I don't draw a single tag in all 8 states we apply in. Every hunt will have odds from 0.1% to 5% or so.

Is this a bad thing? Absolutely not! I've been wanting to do a dream waterfowl hunt for a very long time now and every year I'm hoping there is room in the schedule but there never is!

Drawing bison in two different states.

Drawing a bull elk tag in Kansas.

I'll finally get that call from Wyo G&F for a successful draw in the Wyo Trifecta tags.

Drawing antelope in Kansas and Wyoming.

Finally going to draw that elusive western NM elk tag.

My wife will agree for me to skip the out of state trip to visit her family for a holiday in order to preserve PTO for hunting season.

Them I'm hitting the Powerball. The end.

I'll finally get that call from Wyo G&F for a successful draw in the Wyo Trifecta tags.

My wife will agree for me to skip the out of state trip to visit her family for a holiday in order to preserve PTO for hunting season.

Dam dude thats just greedy...lol

Nailed it

Every year, I say I'm going to scale down my applications and number of hunts, but I never do.

This year, though, I'll be somewhat forced to. We have several Clark Griswold-style family trips planned, so I'll have maybe 3 weeks PTO to set aside for hunting.

At this point, the most likely tags to be drawn will be Kansas deer in September and another deer tag somewhere in November, got a few options there.

If I get lucky somewhere else I'll just have to dip into the PTO reserves and make it work.

Finally going to get that Montana antelope tag in a unit without a 7 in front of it.
And bring my shotgun for ducks while I am out there.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back