Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Cabinet Mountains Goat Tag

troydave

Just won the lottery as I have drawn a goat tag in the cabinets. Looking for any advice or tips from any of you seasoned goat hunters out there. Luckily I am retired and can spend as much time as I want scouting this summer.I am pretty familiar with the west side around Troy but would like any comments on the rest of the Cabinets.

Good luck on this tag, we'll hopefully get a great report from you as the season progresses.. I myself need to get more familiar with the roads up there as I hear there have been a lot of closures and / or washed out roads not marked for replacement. May the goat be with you! :)

Let me know if you guys need any more info about the area. I have been on most of the roads and trails in/around the wilderness as well as most of the peaks/ridgelines. I will be climbing a couple of peaks on the east side this coming weekend, so I will keep a lookout for a nice billie.

Not the best pics but here are a few that I scoped from the Cabinets, no idea how to rotate those either.....

Attachments

• photo-6.jpg
    photo-6.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 253
  • image-3.jpeg
    image-3.jpeg
    113.2 KB · Views: 267
  • image-4.jpeg
    image-4.jpeg
    119.6 KB · Views: 267
  • image-5.jpeg
    image-5.jpeg