Cabela's TAGS misses AZ deadline.

Cabelas request was denied, 5-0. All 580+ apps are out of the draw. Not sure how many people this effected. There could have been multiple people on several hundred of those applications...........

Cabelas request was denied, 5-0. All 580+ apps are out of the draw. Not sure how many people this effected. There could have been multiple people on several hundred of those applications...........

Good. Congrats to AZGFD

Excellent. Well done Big Fin, must have been that letter that swayed the vote. ;)

Is it enough people (being left out) to effect the odds on any hunts?

I'm sure the folks with max bonus point are pretty ticked, puts them a class behind.

I missed the deadline in Utah once-I didn't get a do-over, glad AZ didn't make an exception for the big corp.

IDHUNTERS - There were 583 applications and say each had an average of three hunters. Thats over 1500 chances in probably a handful of units.....I would say this could of affected your odds.

Three years ago my two hunting partners and myself were on one application and we were the last three drawn in Unit 10 for the elk hunt we were on.
If there were a couple hundred more applicants we may not of been drawn.

Back on AZBASSZONE I guess the question was asked in the G&F meeting if Cabelas has talked to someone at Game and Fish about putting the tags in and the answer was yes. The next questions was if G&F was asked to keep it quiet by Cabelas and again the answer was yes.

I am glad they lost...I sent e-mails to G&F, the Commissioners and Cabelas. Of the few real enjoyments out there hunting is probably close to the top of my list.

Cabelas was never a authorized drop off location. It says in the regs that all apps can be hand delivered to a AZ Game and Fish office or mailed to the P.O. box on the app envelope only. I was there until 8 pm and never saw UPS drop it off. If its that important one should take care of it themselves and not leave it to someone who has no dog in the fight. If you were rejected because of an error you should have gotten your app in before the correction deadline.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back