CABELAS Saturday the 21st

Heavy Chevy

Any of you guys close to cabelas in dundee michigan a bunch of us will be there just to hang out and bullshet. If you guys are interested to meet up give me an e-mail [email protected] again im sorry PHIL i didnt contact you. or nut.

No sweat Rick; I'm kinda gettin used to bein treated like fecal matter anyway! :rolleyes: (Just kidding.) ;)

So does that mean your coming Paws! Gonna be a lot of people, and we are gonna do lunch at a local diner!

No I ain't coming. thanks for the offer though guys. Enjoy yourselves. I';m going to be working on lawn mowers.

No I ain't coming. thanks for the offer though guys. Enjoy yourselves. I';m going to be working on lawn mowers.

Too bad Phil. It wouldv'e been nice to see ya again! The GT turned out great, by the way. Rick, Chuck44Mag, Reddoggie, Mel, Cowchaser, 30.06, Knarf, MT, Hunter_1969, Robert, and myself were there! Plus a lot of our families. The wife spent a lot of money, lunch was great, and it was hard to say goodbye. Oh well, see ya at the Ohio GT!

Wishigan Gt well Heavy (rick)ya know me I hate to admit
it but i had a good time at the cabelas GT.I just wish i could have stayed longer and bullchited with ya'll :D

Well Hunter1969. I'm glad ya made it! It was great meeting you. Oh, and don't worry about the Bullchitting! There was plenty to go around! :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back