CABELAS Saturday the 21st

Heavy Chevy

Any of you guys close to cabelas in dundee michigan a bunch of us will be there just to hang out and bullshet. If you guys are interested to meet up give me an e-mail [email protected] again im sorry PHIL i didnt contact you. or nut.

P

pawclaws

No sweat Rick; I'm kinda gettin used to bein treated like fecal matter anyway! :rolleyes: (Just kidding.) ;)

C

Coffeeman

So does that mean your coming Paws! Gonna be a lot of people, and we are gonna do lunch at a local diner!

P

pawclaws

No I ain't coming. thanks for the offer though guys. Enjoy yourselves. I';m going to be working on lawn mowers.

P

pawclaws

No I ain't coming. thanks for the offer though guys. Enjoy yourselves. I';m going to be working on lawn mowers.

C

Coffeeman

Too bad Phil. It wouldv'e been nice to see ya again! The GT turned out great, by the way. Rick, Chuck44Mag, Reddoggie, Mel, Cowchaser, 30.06, Knarf, MT, Hunter_1969, Robert, and myself were there! Plus a lot of our families. The wife spent a lot of money, lunch was great, and it was hard to say goodbye. Oh well, see ya at the Ohio GT!

hunter1969

Wishigan Gt well Heavy (rick)ya know me I hate to admit
it but i had a good time at the cabelas GT.I just wish i could have stayed longer and bullchited with ya'll :D

C

Coffeeman

Well Hunter1969. I'm glad ya made it! It was great meeting you. Oh, and don't worry about the Bullchitting! There was plenty to go around! :D