Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Cabela's Memories in the Field

dgibson

I caught this for the first time a couple of days ago on The Outdoor Channel...it's suprisingly not bad. Instead of having some hunting celebrity (or celebrity wannabe ;) ) constantly plugging sponsor products while hunting or fishing with expensive outfitters, it's made up strictly of home videos of regular Joes. Sure, the video isn't perfect and the photography is shaky, but you know that the guy in front of the camera is genuinely excited...that's cool. :cool: Two thumbs and 5 Moosie Spikes from me, at least for the one episode that I've seen. :D

We get the Outdoor Life Network, which pretty much has all them big names pluggin items you don't need, and fence hunting. Except for Tred Barta...he plugs nothing, just does his thing, sometimes he screws up and its on camera, like the time he said he just peed in his waders because it was too cold to strip down. I don't think I would admit to that!!!!

Yep, it's usually honeyspots you or I will never have a chance to hunt or multiple guides and callers a man couldn't afford. I still enjoy the gear, scenery, and some of the tactic talk. Sometimes the 'soccer celebration' after the kill is a turn off.

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back