Caribou Gear Tarp

Butcher Buck P&Y #2

Would any of the members talking trash about the deer turn it down!

That deer is spectacular!
Like Trumpkin said , Iā€™d shoot it too , but itā€™s not a kind of buck I dream about , Iā€™ll still talk trash about a buck thatā€™s got more trash than my local dump , that buck is just ugly. But then again each of us have different ideas or dreams of what a great buck is.

Like Trumpkin said , Iā€™d shoot it too , but itā€™s not a kind of buck I dream about , Iā€™ll still talk trash about a buck thatā€™s got more trash than my local dump , that buck is just ugly. But then again each of us have different ideas or dreams of what a great buck is.
^ This.
Nothing against the thing, I would shoot it too. But, when I dream of world-class deer, the kind that sit atop the record books, a 3-pt with mistletoe growing out one side of its head isn't one of them.

I absolutely would have shot it but not sure I would have thought to have it scored being as non typical and small framed as it seems

No doubt, it would take the Gold in any "UGLY BUCK" contest. Would I shoot it - probably. Would I shoot IF a 160 ten pointer was standing next to it? Damned if I know, but not a question I'm gonna lose sleep over.
Question - would it be considered as ugly if the right side matched the left??? Or would that make it even uglier?

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jscrocca
Back