Bushnell Trail Cam Thoughts?

RugerHawg413

I have always bought Browning trail cameras and have been very happy but, I have seen some footage from Bushnell cameras and the video is so clear, much clearer than my Brownings. I was wanting to hear some of your thoughts on Bushnell cameras.? If you or someone you know has had them please post your or their experience with them. Thanks for all info!!!

I have had 2 aggressors and 4 or 6 of the essenti e3 model. Both aggressors are still operational. I ran into one of my e3s with the backhoe.. but the rest work.

The aggressors I've had for 6 ish years. I leave them out all year and just take the batteries out when I'm not using them

I did mod mine so I can wire in a 9ah battery pack to them. 30k pictures later is about when I have to swap batteries and recharge.

My cousin nearby only has browning and his are similar in quality but not quite as good imo.

I have had 2 aggressors and 4 or 6 of the essenti e3 model. Both aggressors are still operational. I ran into one of my e3s with the backhoe.. but the rest work.

The aggressors I've had for 6 ish years. I leave them out all year and just take the batteries out when I'm not using them

I did mod mine so I can wire in a 9ah battery pack to them. 30k pictures later is about when I have to swap batteries and recharge.

My cousin nearby only has browning and his are similar in quality but not quite as good imo.
Ok, thank you for all of your info!! Yeah, I think I going to to pull the trigger on one here soon. Thanks again!!

I don't know what a Bushnell camera cost, but I just bought a Tactacam Reveal X for $160.00 total. and like it alot, as I can transmit pics to my phone, or have it in a video mode that will store it on the SD card. I have a Browning camera too, but it is starting to fail, as it doesn't capture everything. Sometimes it will record a video, and then not reset and take follow up videos, as I've tested it and so know I've missed a lot of action on it. So, I bought new.

I don't know what a Bushnell camera cost, but I just bought a Tactacam Reveal X for $160.00 total. and like it alot, as I can transmit pics to my phone, or have it in a video mode that will store it on the SD card. I have a Browning camera too, but it is starting to fail, as it doesn't capture everything. Sometimes it will record a video, and then not reset and take follow up videos, as I've tested it and so know I've missed a lot of action on it. So, I bought new.
Thanks, I will look into Tactacam. Thanks again!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back