Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Bushnell LRHS elite 3x12X44 riflescope SOLD

The Hedgehog

Great riflescope. I sold mine to @BAKPAKR earlier in the year. My friend Jake is selling his. It's in similar condition - used, but perfect working order, no scratches on the glass. It had a stripped zero stop screw, he sent it in and it was repaired and completely went over for zero charge. Hadn't been used or mounted on a rifle since. Both Jake and I replaced these scopes with Schmidt & Bender PMIIs. The turret on this is great, but the glass is not S&B quality, but neither is price point. Jake's asking $700. Let me know if you if you'd like his phone number.
IMG_1626.jpgIMG_1613.jpgIMG_1634.jpg

Last edited:
Great riflescope. I sold mine to @BAKPAKR earlier in the year. My friend Jake is selling his. It's in similar condition - used, but perfect working order, no scratches on the glass. It had a stripped zero stop screw, he sent it in and it was repaired and completely went over for zero charge. Hadn't been used or mounted on a rifle since. Both Jake and I replaced these scopes with Schmidt & Bender PMIIs. The turret on this is great, but the glass is not S&B quality, but neither is price point. Jake's asking $700. Let me know if you if you'd like his phone number.
View attachment 232955View attachment 232956View attachment 232957
They are awesome scopes. Someone needs this scope.

38 minutes........

Is that a sign they should start making them again?

If it had been posted on the 'slide there would have been a frenzy!

Too slow again. Lost out on BigFin's .270 and now this, shouldn't have mowed the lawn I guess.

Jesus - that was easy. I have a vortex to sell for him next.

Sold to @Schaaf pending pending funds. Price includes shipping, since I never indicated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back