Schmidt & Bender PMII 4-16X42 riflescope

The Hedgehog

Selling for my friend Jake, who downsized to the straight 10x version. This is a bombproof riflescope - the highest quality of any on earth.

The glass on these upper end Schmidt & Bender rifle scopes is something you've got to try, alongside other high-end scope for comparison.

This is the single turn Mil adjustment, parallax adjustment, illuminated Mil-Dot GenII reticle.

Includes new battery and Butler Creek bikini scope cover.

The condition is very good - glass is unmarred, no dents/dings in tube or ring marks. It has only been set in Near Mfg rings. Knobs show some rub wear from being strapped to a backpack - it was my friend Jake's optic on his main hunting rifle for 10 years.

Listing this first here with no budge on the price. This will sell quickly when posted on more shooting/rifle specific forums.
PRICE: $1800
SHIPPING: $41 fully insured USPS Priority Mail
OPTIONAL: NEAR Mfg Aluminum Rings: additional $250

71191001023__70175EDF-2193-4A3F-9931-0B46017C1F23.jpeg
Schmidt one.jpegSchmidt 3.jpegschmidt 4.jpegSchmidt two.jpeg

Incredible scopes. Some of the most demanding users in the world swore by these for a long time. Fantastic, reliable dialing scopes, long before every scope maker was producing "dialing" scopes.

I posted it on LRH this afternoon and got a bite already. I passed on Jake's contact info. I'd say jump now if anybody has marginal interest. I've used the scope, mounted on one of his rifles on numerous hunts. It's a good one.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back