Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Bush????

Buzz,

I knew you would weasel out and not answer the question. You claim to have voted in all the past presidential elections so certainly there was some party other than demo-repub, that you voted for. Let's hear who has passed the Buzz Boy liptmus test in the past. Personally, I think you are just a chronic whiner. I also think you were a closet Deaneac, until he implodded a couple weeks ago. Your rhetoric sounds like classic Howard Dean. Why aren't you supporting him? He's probably no where near as kooky as the nut jobs you have supported in the past. Come Buzz, enlighten us. Who you going to support if it is Bush - Kerry?

Paul

Paul, is your memory as short as your....

I've stated several times, I've never endorsed or voted for either of the leading candidates in an election since I've been old enough to vote.

I write in a person I feel is more worthy of the position.

Some of my past write-ins have included:

H. Norman Schwarzkopf, Collin Powell (who I still like but seems brow beaten by Dubya), a U.S. Senator thats never ran, and one Governor.

If I'm not given a choice, I wont vote for the lesser of the evils, thats just plain irresponsible voting. Not quite as bad as refusing to excercise your right to vote, but nearly.

Now, go make sure your "Dubya for President" sign is still there from last election (you know the guy your Daddy told you to vote for)...or go pound sand, whichever you prefer.

Buzz,

Your funny! My Dad didn't vote for "Dubya". Why I don't know. Must be all the years of living with my ultra Democrat Mother.

I have to admit, I'm somewhat surprised and impressed with your choice of write-ins, at least the ones you actually named. I still am having a hard time understanding why Dean's rhetoric doesn't resonate with you?

Paul

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back