Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Burger patty shaper tool

When processing we like to grind venison trim with bacon. I will use a patty tool to make up a bunch and freeze them like that. Easy to grab a frozen patty or two and throw them on the grill on the flat top.

I've been on the smash band wagon for a while now. A few years back "stuffed" burgers were a big hit with family. We got a while elephant gift of a plastic gadget that basically presses two small patties together leaving space for stuff in the middle. I discounted it immediately as a gimmick but was surprised how good the burgers came out.
1672768784570.png

I received a Weston double burger press. One would have been better but it does make them uniform.

That's all I ever knew as a kid. Wonder served as hamburgers, hot dog, brat buns. Come to think of it I think kraft singles were the only cheese I ever had growing up.
...meaning you never had cheese growing up.

If you don't mind square patties we use the LEM grinder attachment.

For round patties I use a small saucer plate. If you have one that's flat on the bottom it makes nice patties

Old Tupperware burger press that I have been using for 25+ years. Easy button. Perfect bun size plus you can adjust thickness. HDPE so they pop out nice.

Yup, our Tupperware press has been doing solid service for over twenty years. I like the uniform thick edges for more consistent temp when cooking. Just handy.

I've been on the smash band wagon for a while now. A few years back "stuffed" burgers were a big hit with family. We got a while elephant gift of a plastic gadget that basically presses two small patties together leaving space for stuff in the middle. I discounted it immediately as a gimmick but was surprised how good the burgers came out.
View attachment 258977
Not to derail this thread, but if you substitute biscuit dough for the burger and stuff with cooked breakfast ingredients and cheese then bake until the biscuit is done, you have one heck of a breakfast sandwich that eats incredibly well behind the wheel.

Just sayin’…

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idelkhntr13
Back