Buckshot !!

Buckshot

Hey George,

I've been in all the same places doing all the same things! Lion and bobcat hunting December-March, bear hunting in May and now I'm cruising timber and trying to get the pot-lickers out occasionally with the intent of putting the run on a bruin but with my culls it's just as likely to be a moose....or an elk....deer, sasquatch, whatever, they're not picky!

How're you doing?

George P

Not much going on here Clint.Our training doesnt start till July15.Been up to Vermont twice(training opens there June1) with a friend of mine.Havent seen any black yet.Got some new dogs to run with my ones from last year.anxious to see how they work out.Tobey and I are all booked for bear hunters this fall.Really looking forword to that.I have less than 9 weeks left to work !!!Then 10 weeks of hunting !!!

GatoMan

Buckshot whats the odds of getting up your way this winter for a bobcat hunt...I hear you have a good pop. of bobs up that way.

Buckshot

Hey Gato,

I'd say the only thing getting in the way of you coming up for a bobcat hunt would be you getting in your truck and coming on up. If you can plan for a time when I don't have clients I'd tag along. There are quite a few bobcats and unless the snow just totally sucks we can usually find something to run most days. Lions are another matter.....there were times this winter when I began to wonder if I remembered what a lion track looked like!