Bucket List Animal

bucket list animal

• Total voters
All of the above and more
As shown in my thread "48 Years of Memories" in the Taxidermy section, I've been lucky enough to have taken most of the animals on the OP's list except a Grizz or 180" whitetail, so those two are still on my list, along with another dozen or so North American animal sub-species, and of course there is always the desire for a bigger rack or larger horns.😁

I've also had some great international hunts, but there is still way more animals that I haven't hunted than I have time to hunt them. :(

Moose and Caribou in Alaska are the two dream trips. I gotta make it happen before my days on this beautiful Earth are over.

Moose has been #1 for me since I was a teenager.

My goals before I retire: House paid off and moose hunt, hopefully successful, under my belt. Although one goal seems to hurt the other......

Got some nice mulies, whitetails, antelope, elk and caribou. Would love to get a wolf. And, was infected in college with Green Hills of Africa and almost went there years ago but lots of unrest then and my wife would have wanted to hunt too so deferred. Didn't like the idea of guides carrying AKs for protection.

Well they all are on the list, and I can't say I've achieved real "trophy status" on what I have killed.

My goal was more about places. I want to:

Hunt all 11 Western States 7/11
Have a kill in each of the 11 states 6/11
Kill an elk in each of the 11 Western States. 4/11
Kill each of 13 species 6/13 (Coues, Sheep, Roosevelt Elk, Caribou, Mtn. Goat , Black Bear are Left)

Basically anything I haven’t drawn or can’t afford, the new places, new species and new experiences are what I’m after now days, but I’ll keep chasing the B&C ghosts for now in Wyo, I like the challenge and it keeps me out there longer.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back