Bucket List Animal

bucket list animal

• Total voters

belshawelk

Whats the one animal you hope to be able to hunt before the virus kills us all. This assumes the animal is available for you to take legally and with fair chase only. You can pick multiple if you like. For me the following:

Yukon Moose
Mountain Caribou
Grizzly

Maybe this post has been done before but we weren't for sure dying like now. LOL

Snow sheep, picking up huge paddles in Russia, and giant maral seem to be inching to the top of my list... for some reason Asia seems to be calling more and more.
You should have done snow sheep 10 years ago when it was cheaper than a dall hunt.

Mule deer over 200 inches. Clean four point, brow tines ok. No other trash. mtmuley

I’ve always wondered if I had the opportunity between a perfect symmetrical buck or a freak show trashy non typical I’ve never been able to decide which I like more. Probably never have to worry about that lol

Most of those choices are unrealistic for me, so I chose the most realistic which is a cat. That said, my current unicorn is a black bear...

I picked moose since it’s the most expensive on my own bucket list, and the one I’ll have to wait the longest to be able to afford to do.

There are other big game species I’d like to get but huge headgear isn’t that important to me. I’m fine with an animal representative of the area/unit, and mostly value the experience/memory.

Back