Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

BS hunting pants sizes

JoltnJoe

You know what really grinds my gears… the fact that I can’t find a nice pair of hunting pants that don’t have to be hemmed. I’m no Manute Bol, I’m 5’7 160 lbs. I’ve ordered every damn brand and it seems like and they all have to be hemmed for my needs. Granted, I’m a 30 inch inseam that shrinks some with boots…. But why the hell can’t I find a pair of nice pair of pants that don’t near bout reach my toes before I have them tailored. Is a 32x30 too much to ask? BS I say, short man rant over!

Truspec expedition pants for hunting, the 24/7 are great everyday cheap options. Try a set off amazon and return if dont fit

Don’t get me started. I wear 14 double or triple wide shoes. Local stores only carry to 12 or 13. That almost pisses me off. My pants are a little more normal but I need some love, man.

I always get the short shirt shrift.
Large is short arm & body mediums.
XL is a tent with shoulders that fit.
Gotta pay extra for large talls.

I always get the short shirt shrift.
Large is short arm & body mediums.
XL is a tent with shoulders that fit.
Gotta pay extra for large talls.
That's me. 6'2" but pretty short inseam. It's all in my torso.

Learning to use a sewing machine changed my game. Hem and repair most of my own stuff now.

This.

Learning to use a sewing machine changed my game. Hem and repair most of my own stuff now.
I'm lucky my wife knows the art of sewing. I'm 5'4" with a 30"x29" so finding that is impossible.
And worst shoe size ever- 7. They stop kids at 6 and start adults at 8 in stores. Always have to order shoes and send them back if they don't fit right since I can't try them on in stores.

My teenage son is in that size range, only decent outdoor pant in a good fit that I found for him is the Eddie Bauer guide pro. They’ve been good.

Shirts I dont really ever issues with. But pants… man. Good luck to me. 34x36. When’s the last time you saw that one on the rack🥲

i've got the opposite problem. if the pants fit my waist they come up to my knees, if they fit my inseam the waist is sized for someone who weights 280. im 6'4" and floating around 178 these days

i've got the opposite problem. if the pants fit my waist they come up to my knees, if they fit my inseam the waist is sized for someone who weights 280. im 6'4" and floating around 178 these days
Exactly. Only way to find the correct length is to weigh 100 lbs more!

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back