Caribou Gear Tarp

BS - bumper sticker

nobody can be this stupid. the cost of the package for the bumper sticker and the postage and envelopes is going to be in the 3-4 dollar range. if the post office didn't charge so much more for the larger envelopes, the cost would have been in the 2.50 range. I was letting the folks know why they are more than they would be under normal circumstances.

So what would be "normal circumstances" if not using the USPS? How much would a "normal" carrier pigeon cost?

and you say your the smart one? normal postage for a 9 1/2 inch envelope is .42. figured with all your supposed degrees, you would know that.

as far as the carrier pigeons go. have no clue. we haven't had to use them hear in years. maybe you should try to stop using them. and since you brought them up, how much does it cost to use one?

Could this thread have been avoided if TLC would have desiged his bumper sticker to fit in a regular envelope?

Ken...

I think the "Manchurian" of this topic has swung way off balance in the opposite direction

Dang TLC, it look's like this thread could get fun when the next batch of stickers arrive. You were right when you said it wont be long before I figure out who the CELRB's are. This was the first thread I read here, and all ready 2 of them have popped out of the woodwork.

Yup, I'm sure it will TLC, I can hardly wait until you get the next batch of stickers. Things could get fun.

TLC Lunkerdog there are DINGOS everywhere so far I've spotted a few.

Liberals Negate Darwinian Theory

I see here that there are still ijits that want to blame unions for all the problems that the car companies and post office are having. HORSE HOCKEY!!!!!! Management were just hapless dupes of the unions huh. As a GM official at a Congressional hearing said the other day and I quote: "WE DROPPED THE BALL." Can't blame the banking disaster on unions they don't have any. That fiasco rests squarely on Clintons shoulders for deregulating the banks and the bankers for making stupid loans. After Clinton's deregulation banks gave home loans based on a Welfare Check. YEAH its the unions fault. If people in this country would stop playing the blame game roll up their sleeves and start working together we can turn this thing around in spite of Obama and Pelosi.

NHY, heres a couple for you that have been used.

CELRB - cheese eating liberal rat bastards.

DINGO - one of the above mentioned people. also, a member of another site that likes to post things just to start troubles. sound familiar?

If people in this country would stop playing the blame game roll up their sleeves and start working together we can turn this thing around in spite of Obama and Pelosi.

The two party system ain't about to have none of that chit.

As a GM official at a Congressional hearing said the other day and I quote: "WE DROPPED THE BALL."

What did you expect him to say...he was beggin Barney for dough.

..what union were/are you affilliated with?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chamoy
Back