BS anti hunting article from the hill.

Most outdoors people would probably agree with that Footloose donation driven sucker. Just how it is. You even have hunters agreeing with him to demonstrate how groovy and "ethical" they are. As if supporting trapping or wolf hunting makes you a "slob hunter".

You could probably write a timeline and make predictions about how long it will be until there are restrictions on numbers of wolves hunted, elimination of all foothold, conibear, and snares, and eventually all predator hunting, and ultimately public land hunting.

And hunters will be out in front leading the call for all those eliminations. To show wives and drinking buddies that those other guys are slobs, but me, I'm a totally back to nature good guy conservationist hunter, a staunch defender of endangered species, puppy dogs, and cross country skiers.

I would ask them what their view is on abortion.

If they were for abortion, I would question their virtues and ask why they could defend animals and continue to abort babies. If they were against abortion, I would propose they get involved in the effort to stop aborting human fetuses as that is really something they could actively participate in and stop the slaughter of nearly 800,000 babies/year.
I guess they feel they need to make room for all the illegal aliens pouring across our southern border.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giddyup64
Back