Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Brushy Hill, Who's Going?

Hey you greasy whop don't be starting anymore crap now. LMAO

And why would I want to use a POS dinky little 338 anyhow? LMAO

Don't tell these guys I eat a lot, geeesh, they are gonna ban me from the dinner table. As long as I get to the table before you I will get something to eat.

Good to have you aboard. Go ahead, tell all your lies now, LMAO

Jim and I never argue, it just sounds that way, ALL THE TIME,

Somebody has to watch over the old fart.

Don

P.S. Anymore crap from you and NO JERKY, lol

Okay.. whew.. glad to hear that it was a joke.. I know something about jokes, as I have to put up with "" Shakey"" all the time.
However, Shakey;s eating habits are NOT to be taken lightly!! You guys bringing BOWS are gonna be left Hungry unless you either take a Large Handgun or have backup standing by to help you guard your "" Food"".
lMBO.. Okay Shakey, I am NOT bringing the .338. I do not want you to feel bad on this hunt. I will try to keep close to you to act as your backup when your ""Wittle"" pea shooter does nothing but anger those poor wittle sheep, LMFAO

Let the WAR begin, LMAO

Hey Jim, 2 letters for you and you already know what they are, ROTFLMAOPMP

FU

In case you forgot, lol

I eat like a bird, thats my story and I am sticking to it, :D

(doesn't a bird eat 1/3 of it's body weight a day? LMAO)

Have a good one all,,,,,,you too you fat little whop, lol

In case the rest of you haven't figured it out yet Jim and I thrive on sarcastic humor.

He can't help it that he is a runt and he uses an inferior caliber like that puny 338 POS, lol

Don

Okay guys,, you can read as well as I can.. You seen shakey type in he eats 1/3 of his bidy weight.. Welp.. that equats to about 80 lbs. of food, so how many of you guys are willing to give up half the food in camp to feed this guy?? I'm here to tell ya this guys eats like a Prehestoric Animal. OH!! and another thing.. count your blessing that he is NOT sleeping at the lodge cause his SNORING is herrundeous. I have to sleep with my shooting ear muffs on.. Tell ya sumting?

ROTFLMAO

I KNEW the snoring bit was comming, LMAO
I did WARN the old fart,,,,at least you can't say I lied, lol

Just so you all know Jim talks in his sleep AND it is the most intelligent conversation anybody ever has with him, then.

I will WARN all of you guys. If there is any Jerky in camp KEEP it away from Jim. He will tell EVERYBODY that it is CRAPPY and not to eat it,,,,,,,just so he can have more, lol.

Your turn Jim,

Don

Well fellas as you can see most of shakeys talk revolves around food, so don't say that dago Jim didn't warn you to watch your plates. Jerkey that shakey did have was really good, that i have to admit but the stingy buutwipe keeps it all to himself and my poor wife read how stingy he was being and went in and made me some jerkey. Not bad stuff neither. If there is any left I will try and sneak it past shakey and let you guys have sum.

This sounds like it's going to be fun. If the hunting is bad, we can sit back and watch Shakey and Dago Jim slap each other around. Should be a kick....

:cool:

If all of you remember, a few posts back I said, OK GREASEBALL go ahead and tell your lies. Well folks, the fat, short, bald headed whop is TELLING them for sure, LMAO

NOW, here comes the TRUTH,

Back in Dec 2001 we went deer hunting together. I took a few packs of deer jerky with me for the greaseball and others to try. Ole whop-a-ho over there kept telling others, don't eat it, it tastes like CRAP. He just wanted more for himself,,,,,,,,what did he say about sharing??? LMAO
I told him I would UPS him some and he said, thats ok just bring some with you to Texas in March. Ever since then he has been telling people, the tight ass (meaning me) won't send me any,,,,well, boo whoo whoo,,,,lol.

NOW, you all know the truth.

He is just pissed cause I sent another person some a couple of weeks ago and he didn't get any, LMAO. She liked it and even thanked me for it,,,,,,,,versus ole dago over there bitching about it all the time, LMAO.

Ok Jim, your turn,,,,,,,,,,,

Dan,

This is just the tip of the iceburg, it gets better, LMAO.

Don

P.S. Moosie, your HIT COUNTER is going to go way up, lol.

Maybe we should send these two out ahead of us and let them sit on stand for a couple of hours in the afternoon. Maybe the smell of fresh blood will attract some big hogs......

Anyone else have the feeling that this may be funnier than it is serious?

Shakey, Glen and I will probably arrive at the motel at Nueces River on Thursday afternoon. We'll try to hook up with you and Jim that afternoon or Thursday evening.

:cool:

NUT... your lucky you got the ( 2 ) Bits from the cheapskate and I can bet the other guys didn't get much more than that. DN. welp only blood from shakey would have to come from sumplace, as he can't hit any game with the POS guns, ( HE calls them guns ) that he will have with him!!! As far as me telling eveyone NOT to eat his jerkey only comes from a Nice guy like me ( altar boy ) attempting to warn off any Ill effects, from his jerkey, to any unsuspecting folks within ear shot. NOW the jerkey he sent to an online regular just happened to be a member of the opposite sex, BUT oh NO, he fergot to mention that tho didn't he? AND another fair warning:: If you have a certain scope on any guns that start with the Letter (L) as in leupold, watch out, your in for an ear beating!!! Shakey thinks that ALL his scopes from Walmart are the best there is. HA HA

Danr,

Sounds good to me

We probably won't get in until around 10 or 11PM though since the OLD GOAT is driving,,,and at his age he is lucky to find Texas let alone the motel, lmao

As ALL of you can see the fat little whop is going senile - afterall he was born before dirt was invented, lol

"He is just pissed cause I sent another person some a couple of weeks ago and he didn't get any, LMAO.
She liked it and even thanked me for it,,,,,,,,versus ole dago over there bitching about it all the time, LMAO"

Hey greaseball, I copied this from a previous post made by me just so you wouldn't have to go look it up. The "opperative" word in the above is "SHE"....oh thats right, you use such crappy scopes and they are so blurry you couldn't see that,,LMAO,,,,Senile old goat, LOL

Don

P.S. Texas is going to be fun, lmao

oH geezh.. Now I got shakey all upset he is starting to babble. Ole shakey had better hope I find the airport or Ole shakey will be the ugly Yankee standing on the Highway thumbing and he will be the one pulling on a gun case thats looks like a coffin.. Yea.. i said coffin.. couse ya know it is a coffin inreality for all those dead POS, poor excuse of what he considers ( Guns. ) <cough> erks me to use guns and shakey in the same sentence. I hope you guys will excuse shakey for he has an obsessions with food as you can tell how is always brings up the topic of jerkey. Maybe we can coax him to change his name from shakey to "" Jerkey"" what ya think?

I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I think we should sell tickets to this event! It looks like it's gonn'a be a spectator event to me. I might have to just add a couple more cases of Labatte to make it through it! :D Hey it's sounding better all the time!!!!!!!! :D

Gilamonster, you've got great spirit!! I hope we all get the biggest one!!

Hey, it got cold here today, check the temperatures and forecasts when you all head out. Travel safe.

Hey, if it's warm, we can move around more. If it's cold, the critters can move around more. It's a "win-win" situation!
icon14.gif

Back