Bronco in person!!

Holy crap.

Looks like mine with same year and equivalent mileage is going around for $15-20k, or at least that’s the asking on the multi webs. That’s in good condition, tho, not beat to shit with interior and upholstery stained with years of bird crap (I keep up with maintenance, tho, the important stuff).

Agree. Not sure what’s going on with Ford. They are calling this a “Mustang”...

View attachment 183340

It’s a pretty sweet car, especially for Ford’s first attempt at an EV, but it ain’t no Mustang!

Big F-150 EV reveal coming next week. I’ll post a link in the Truck of the Future thread. Teaser says more HP than the Raptor.
1621235080557.png
Remember the Ford Corolla...

Like the look, but took the test drive in a Big Bend and moved on. At 6’ 215 I felt cramped in it.

I've had mostly Fords all my life, no clue why as I don't believe one brand is all that much better than another. Have right now a 1983 super 250, 1990 Bronco and 2004 Explorer sport trac. Problem with the Explorer, fuel gauge quit working. Was looking at $600 to get it fixed by the shop that does most my work. Seems the problem was not in the tank but behind the dash. I about choked, $600 to replace a fuel gauge? Well had the wipers go screwy on the Bronco and called a local ford dealer. Asked about what it would cost to fix it. Told they didn't know but the first hour would cost $95! What was that for? So they could tell me what was wrong with it! Well seemed to me what was wrong was the wipers wouldn't work! Wanted to charge me $95 to tell me what I already knew! I suppose every new car shop is the same way. Screw the h*ll out of the customer for every penny they can get. I remember on a number of my old Fords the fix would have been simple. Change the switch and if that didn't work change the motor. Do it myself for under $100! Far less than that if it was the switch. Like I said, I doubt it's just Ford pulling this garbage, probably they all do it!

Agree. Not sure what’s going on with Ford. They are calling this a “Mustang”...

View attachment 183340

It’s a pretty sweet car, especially for Ford’s first attempt at an EV, but it ain’t no Mustang!

Big F-150 EV reveal coming next week. I’ll post a link in the Truck of the Future thread. Teaser says more HP than the Raptor.
Any word on Lighting production?

Been a year next month from when I made a reservation, and not a peep.

Any word on Lighting production?

Been a year next month from when I made a reservation, and not a peep.
I reserved within 20 minutes of the site going live and was not included in Wave 1 or 2. Apparently a lot depends on what dealership they assigned you and the allocation for that dealership. Once I get my Rivian in a few weeks I will most likely cancel my lightening reservation.

ive had 4 early style broncos and loved them,,,the new full sized bronco has big steering rod issues when out wheeling,,id wait a while till they get them improved,,forget the bronco sport,they are junk,,,im sad they even call them broncos,,the old ones were legendary,but the new ones are just grocery store getters//i looked into them ,but decided on a toyota tacoma myself.ford has them highly overpriced for what they are i m o

I ordered my bronco on July 19th, 2020. Finally after 2 years I have a build date for 4/25......next week. 3 weeks to build and 3 weeks to ship. I should have the 1st week in June. Can't wait!

Attachments

• cq5dam.web.1440.1440.jpeg
    cq5dam.web.1440.1440.jpeg
    255.8 KB · Views: 18
GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back