Yeti GOBOX Collection

Brittney freed for a major Russian arms dealer. I can sleep now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea that's great. Yesterday Biden was in Arizona, and someone asked him if he was going to the border. He said "No, there are more important things going on". Well I guess this is what he was talking about. NOW maybe he can go to the border since THIS important matter is resolved.

Whole lot of racism and homophobia in this thread.
You're the first one to say anything about race or sexual orientation.

I think for many the issue with this stems from the fact that there are literally thousands of folks imprisoned in our own country for the exact same offense, or less, and nothing is changing here. Who is coming to their aid? Why are they not a priority? Why are we putting such a value on one individual over all others? They swapped a man guilty of funding and weaponizing terrorist organizations that aim to kill American citizens for a basketball player. A huge slap in the face to Americans and their families that are incarcerated for the same offense.

My take away is that an American "sports star" broke the law, go caught for it and the whole USA falls apart to rescue the "sports star" from a foreign country. I doesn't matter which of the many acceptable genders he/she/it identifies with. It damn sure doesn't matter what color/race/origin said person was built out of. A crime was committed, a reasonable price must be paid.

My take away is that an American "sports star" broke the law, go caught for it and the whole USA falls apart to rescue the "sports star" from a foreign country. I doesn't matter which of the many acceptable genders he/she/it identifies with. It damn sure doesn't matter what color/race/origin said person was built out of. A crime was committed, a reasonable price must be paid.
I agree, she should have been left there IMO...

Believe it or not, it's possible to dislike someone because of the character they openly displayed to the public eye, no matter what race/sex/gender/religion/etc. they may be. Throwing out the racism or homophobia accusation is the new, "So when did you stop beating your wife?"

With that I'm bowing out of this one. No way it stays cordial. In before the lock I guess. . .

You're the first one to say anything about race or sexual orientation.

I think for many the issue with this stems from the fact that there are literally thousands of folks imprisoned in our own country for the exact same offense, or less, and nothing is changing here. Who is coming to their aid? Why are they not a priority? Why are we putting such a value on one individual over all others? They swapped a man guilty of funding and weaponizing terrorist organizations that aim to kill American citizens for a basketball player. A huge slap in the face to Americans and their families that are incarcerated for the same offense.
Bruh I don’t think anyone is in a labor camp for a little pot…. 😅 even if they were, I’d rather be in an American labor camp than a Russian one… call me racist I guess… I don’t think it’s a fair trade off, but let’s not act like she was in the same boat as ANY American in prison, and for a LITTLE VILE of hash DISTILLATE. Not even pure ass hash.. i can go smoke that same vape pen on the street here and it’s a $50 fine IF they even Really wanted to. Let’s get serious..

It’s hilarious to see people cue up the old outrage machine over what is really, in the big scheme of things, some very inconsequential shit. This anger over dumb shit from both sides is like the new opiate of the masses and everyone keeps smoking it up.

Last edited:
I could care less either way...to pull the race and homophobic card on this thread is hilarious. Wanted to throw that flag so bad just couldn't take it. Jumped the gun a Little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back