PEAX Equipment

Breaks mule deer

I did suggest it. Biologist told me there is no way Montanans give up their tradition of buying an over the counter deer tag and hunting over thanksgiving
I as well brought this up. Tradition was the excuse to end that topic of conversation.

As buzz says, it would have to get so bad even the dimmest of bulbs would see it. Montana’s mix of public and private may not allow that to happen. A lot of people think you should shoot a mature deer once in your lifetime. @OntarioHunter Most are apparently happy to shoot a deer.

As buzz says, it would have to get so bad even the dimmest of bulbs would see it. Montana’s mix of public and private may not allow that to happen. A lot of people think you should shoot a mature deer once in your lifetime. @OntarioHunter Most are apparently happy to shoot a deer.
There’s been some of those dim bulbs noticing the deer population around this area this year.

So much salt in this thread. After the last legislative session everyone here was onboard to donate and form new lobbying groups. Just a few months later there's no more talk of that, just bitching about everything. Call me crazy but how is anything going to change if we keep repeating this cycle. I know Randy had said he was potentially going to work on a new lobbying type of organization but again I haven't herd any talk of that. Hopefully that is in the works behind the scenes.

Back