Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Breaks Bulls

Great bulls, sounds like a great adventure. Someday i might like to try that breaks hunting.Well someday i would like to try just about any western hunting.

great bulls... congrats... glad everyone is still kicking after the couple unfortunate incidence's,
Matt
All good and ready to look for bucks! I swear my brother is one of those guys that if anything's going to go wrong it's going to happen to him! Better him than me! LOL!:hump:

Congrats on a couple very nice bulls! If you don't mind me asking how far west in the district did you go? I have a good friend with a breaks tag good for 621&622 but OFF the cmr. I have always hunted iron stake ridge and hermans point but they are both on cmr. I'm going with him around the 20th and not real sure where to go. They hunted the west side of timber creek opening week and did not see much. Afraid all the elk there got pushed up into private. Any ways just lookimg for some advice and congrats again!

Congrats on a couple very nice bulls! If you don't mind me asking how far west in the district did you go? I have a good friend with a breaks tag good for 621&622 but OFF the cmr. I have always hunted iron stake ridge and hermans point but they are both on cmr. I'm going with him around the 20th and not real sure where to go. They hunted the west side of timber creek opening week and did not see much. Afraid all the elk there got pushed up into private. Any ways just lookimg for some advice and congrats again!

P.M. sent

Back